We take extraordinary measures to ensure the fastest, most reliable connection possible to our robots but sometimes problems can still occur.
In order to enjoy the best One Shot Golf experience possible, we recommend the following:
- A stable WiFi or cellular data connection with a a minimum 2 Mbps download speed.
- Do not play while connected to a VPN.
- Close all other apps on your device. Please note that older devices may have trouble displaying the live video if other apps are using resources.
- In a vehicle? - Whether on public WiFi or cellular data connections, if you are travelling you will be moved from one access point to the next. This transition period can disrupt your connection and cause gameplay issues.
- Keep in mind network congestion - whether at home via an internet provider or on the go via a carrier network, busy networks can cause poor performance.
- Make sure WiFi assist/Intelligent WiFi is disabled on your device.
Things to try that might improve your experience:
- Try moving closer to your WiFi router / access point
- Try connecting to a different network - If you are experiencing issues on WiFi try switching to cellular data and vice versa if possible to see if the problem is isolated to a single network